11.30am-11.45am: Registration & Free tastings of breakfast/snacks superfoods and juices
- Sharon Neal - Introduction/passion and vision behind the event
11.45am -12midday: Dr Bradley Waterer – Every-day stresses on our health
12midday-12.15pm: Michele Rangott - Chemical stress ever-day lives
12.30pm-12.45pm: Luke Maslin - look good, feel great and perform better - thrive physically, personally and professionally
12.45pm-1pm: Anita & Frances – Awareness & tools to live a more free and focused life
1pm-1.15pm: Brigitte Serhan & Michele Rangott – Make-up no nasties for a fabulous dewey natural look
1.30pm-1.45pm: Registration & Free tastings of savoury/sweets superfoods and juices
- Sharon Neal - Introduction/passion and vision behind the event
1.45pm-2pm: Dr Bradley Waterer – Body’s ability to restore from daily stresses
2pm-2.15pm: Luis Fernández – Postural functional movement
2.15pm-2.30pm:Michelle Seaton – The Power of the Human Mind
2.30pm-2.45pm:Anita & Frances – Mindful clear communication
2.45pm-3pm: Michele Rangott – Awareness of the “drop in the bucket” effect of everyday exposure to synthetics
3pm-3.15pm: Brigitte Serhan & Michele Rangott – Look naturally fabulous every moment of the day – without the nasties
Each speaker will present for 10minutes with new ways to improve your life, wellbeing and relationships with 5 minutes open Q&A to answer and of your questions. All speakers will be available during the sessions for any further questions you may have that you would prefer to remain personal.
Free tastings of superfoods and juices will be available through out both the sessions.
Speakers autobiographies below:
- Line a square tin with baking paper.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender until a doughy consistency is reached. if using a blender you may need to soak the dates overnight to soften.
- Transfer dough to tin and press down firmly with hands or back of spoon.
- Place in fridge while you make the filling.
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor or high-speed blender until smooth and combined.
- Spoon over base and even out. Place in fridge to set.
- Whisk all ingredients in a small bowl until well combined.
- Pour over filling and spread evenly.
- Set in fridge or freezer if you’re in a hurry.
- Slice before serving.
- 1 avocado – approx. 300g
- 350g steamed sweet potato puréed
- 190g applesauce – I made mine from fresh apples and water from steaming sweet potato
- 190g pure honey
- 1-2 teaspoon pure vanilla bean extract
- 6 organic eggs
- 35g coconut flour & balance complete combined (1scoop BC)
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 45g raw cacao powder
- ¾ teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1½ teaspoon baking soda
- 95g pure honey
- 75g almond butter
- 20g raw cacao powder
- 95g ayam coconut cream
- Himalayan salt
- 2 drops YL cinnamon-bark essential oil
- 3 drops YL nutmeg essential oil
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Grease 12x8 pan with coconut oil and line it with grease proof paper.
- In TM, combine avocado, sweet potato, applesauce, honey and vanilla. Once creamy, add in raw cacao powder.
- Add in eggs one at a time.
- Add coconut flour, arrowroot flour, salt and baking soda to TM bowl.
- Combine until smooth.
- Pour into greased pan and bake for 25–35 minutes.
- While baking, combine the frosting ingredients listed in TM bowl and mix until creamy and smooth.
- Once the brownies are cooked and have cooled, pour and spread frosting mixture over the top.
- Aromatherapy – Raindrop therapy massage uses seven single essential oils, two blends and one essential oil massage blend during the session. It is congruent with the French application of aromatherapy where essential oils are applied NEAT (undiluted) to the body.
- Vita Flex Technique – Vita Flex was brought to the US in the 1920s by Stanley Burroughs. It is an ancient Tibetan healing methodology meaning “vitality through the reflexes”. Its theory is based on the fact that slight pressure applied to the body creates an electric charge that is therapeutic to the body. This is known as piezoelectric.
- Feather Stroking – This is similar to a massage term technique called effleurage. But this technique was actually termed by the Native American Indians.
The benefits are:
Balance every system of the body * balances electrical frequencies * release emotions stuck in the physical body * bolster emotional well being * supports healthy immune function
It is crucial for the client to drink plenty of water at least 3 days prior and following a session and avoid fluids such as soda, coffee, or alcohol before and after a session.
A full body tune up.
$ 160 / 60 min
i was left dazed, very flat and not myself myself showing my "mum" the signs something very major was in my system!
One session of 'raindrop treatment' with those yummy smelling oils and myself immediately returned...i wanted to go play and was full of energy again and have never looked back-I love my auntie Sharon x
Click on the link below to watch me being spoilt for my birthday, and learn how you can save putting your much love pet thru unneccessary ill health:-)
- Clary Sage Essential Oil (Salvia sclarea): antispasmodic, relieves menstrual cramps, aphrodisiac, relaxing, relieves anxiety/stress, labor pain management
- Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil: expectorant, this eucalyptus species is indicated for children with respiratory congestion, useful for colds and flu, antiviral
- Fennel Essential Oil (Foeniculum vulgare var. dulce): digestive, menstrual irregularities, antimicrobial
- Frankincense Essential Oil (Boswellia frereana): strengthens the immune system (CO2 extract), soothes inflamed skin conditions, cell regenerative, food grade
- Geranium Essential Oil (Pelargonium x asperum syn. graveolens): PMS, indicated for hormonal imbalance, antimicrobial, nerve pain
- Ginger Essential Oil (Zingiber officinale): digestive, useful to eliminate gas, constipation, relieves nausea, warming emotionally and physically, anti-inflammatory, relieves pain, immune modulator, food grade
- Helichrysum Essential Oil (Helichrysum italicum): cell regenerative, wound healing, anti-inflammatory, indicated for bruises and swelling
- Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula angustifolia): calming, reduces anxiety, wound healing, burns, cell regenerative, insect bites. reduces itchiness, general skin care, great for children, antispasmodic
- Lemon Essential Oil (Citrus limon): antiviral, great for cleaning home, cleansing to environments (room spray), uplifting, detoxing, food grade
- Lemongrass Essential Oil (Cymbopogon citratus): cleansing, antiviral, insect repellant, use for cleaning, antimicrobial, food grade
- Patchouli Essential OilPatchouli (Pogostemom cablin): antidepressant, anti-inflammatory, soothes the nervous system
- Peppermint Essential Oil (Mentha x piperita): relieves nausea, analgesic for muscular aches and pains, relieves/reduces migraines, energizing, antispasmodic, food grade